REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, you can register at the event from 17 - 19 September at Conrad, Dubai. The event will be open from 10am - 6pm daily.
Corporate gifting is considered as a silent advertising strategy.
Promotional gifting undoubtedly forms a part of a targeted advertising medium where messaging can be directed to a particular person. There’s nothing more personal than giving a gift.
In a survey conducted by ASI, 8 out of 10 people remember the advertisers of the promotional products they received. About 60% of them had done business after receiving the gift. Now that’s the power of gifting!
3 ways you can place yourself at the top of your customer’s mind through promotional gifting!
- Corporate gifting impresses your clients. In this highly competitive market, where every single company receives endless number of electronic mails and printed collaterals to do business, what’s better than actually gifting a promotional gift which imprints an instant image on your clients mind?
- Employee recognition – In today’s stressful times, what better way to improve your employees’ attitude by appreciating their hard work? It does not only motivate your workforce to perform better but it also builds a sense of loyalty towards the company.
- Promotional activities – Best way to stand out from the crowd by creatively coming up with customised messaging and branding specifically for events, conferences or corporate get-togethers, etc.
No matter which industry you are in, keeping your clients and employees happy is always important. Gift giving is the perfect way to show appreciation and stay on your client’s mind. Come attend Gifts & Premiums Dubai to:
- Compare hundreds of products and ideas from the gifting industry under one roof
- Meet key players from the industry including manufacturers, suppliers and distributors
- Learn about the latest gifting ideas, developments and trends in the industry
- Source new suppliers and business partners from several countries worldwide
- Network with over 3,500 of your peers and colleagues